Optimal clinical support in the early days, weeks, and months after childbirth is important for the health and well-being of new parents and their baby. The 4th Trimester Project supports clinical and system change to improve care for moms and the care experience for providers.
In the For Providers section of their postpartum care website, you will find resources and tools to support your team in caring for women in their postpartum recovery and journey to motherhood. The 4th Trimester Project include resources, training, tools, and guides that can be co-branded and shared with your health care teams.
Toolkit items include:
- Postpartum Care Plan (currently in testing, May 2022)
- Postpartum Planning Tool (In Spanish)
- Postpartum Visit Checklist (In Spanish)
- Health Information One-Pager for Birthing Parent (In Spanish)
- Health Information One-Pager for New Baby (In Spanish)
- Taking Care of You booklet (In Spanish)
- Birth Control After Baby Booklet (In Spanish)
- Postpartum in Practice bulletin and Billing & Coding guide
- Facility Readiness Assessment Tool
- NC MHI Overview & Partnership slides