This PSI professional webinar series was created as a response to the immediate need for mental health providers to utilize telemental health platforms, using best practices and reliable technology. All sessions will include attention to the priorities of confidentiality, client privacy and accessibility to telephone or teletherapy. Presenters are Certified Perinatal Mental Health Professionals (PMH-Cs) and experts in the use of teletherapy. Each session is presented live, with time for Q and A, and discussion of benefits and successes participants have experienced with telemental health.
- Creating and Maintaining an Ethical Telemental Health Practice for Perinatal Mental Health Clients
- Making Technology Work for Your Practice & Your Clients
- Supporting parents of young children and infants.
- Preparing for Childbirth in Anxious Times
- Addressing Loss and Bereavement
- Teletherapy to Address Trauma; EMDR in a Telemental Health format
- Sensory Awareness for Grounding and Self-regulation for Perinatal Clients
- Supporting the needs of Military Families
- Working with Couples