Spring / Summer 2022 MHLIC Events
There are many exciting learning and engagement opportunities for MHLIC’s State MHI/RMOMS teams and other maternal health care teams to participate in the coming months. This page is a round up of MHLIC hosted and partner events to learn about, mark on your calendar, share with your teams, and register.
You can always find the latest general maternal health events on the Events section of our site.
- May 3 and 10: Mindfulness as a Tool for Engaging with Indigenous Communities MHI/RMOMS/HRSA Grantees
- May 18: Advancing Equity with RBA Ongoing Series MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
- May 25: Orientation for Results Based Facilitation MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
- May 31: Results Based Facilitation MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
- June Day TBD: MHI Peer Learning Hour State MHI
- June 15:Advancing Equity with RBA Ongoing Series MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
- June 16: Fatherhood Webinar
- June 29 & 30: Results Based Facilitation MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
- July 5: RMOMS Quarterly Call RMOMS
- July 19 & 20: Data Visualization Training MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
- July 25 & 26: Healing Centered Engagement for Intimate Partner Violence Training
- July 28: Maternal Health Roundtable State MHI/RMOMS/HRSA Grantees
- August 2-3: National Maternal Health Innovation Symposium
- August 12: MHI Peer Learning Hour State MHI
- August 25-27: Reaching our Sisters Everywhere Breastfeeding & Equity Summit
- Wednesdays Sept 21 to October 26- Technology of Participation Facilitation and Strategic Planning Training Series Begins State MHI/RMOMS Limited Attendance
Interested in adding your event to our Save the Date calendar? Submit your event on our Collaboration Form. Our team will review your submission and reach out for details. Questions or concerns? Email KSheppard@unc.edu.
See full list of events and add to your calendar:
You will always see the latest information about MHLIC Resources, partners, and events on our social media. Subscribe to our newsletter & follow us today!